Items for the bedroom?

Really with the gay jokes? Mitch, don't worry, when I want you to talk I'll let you know. So shut your mouth and wait for your cue.

Thanks Citygirl and Napoleon, for the advice. :) No butt plugs or lube though, this girl is so tiny I would snap her in half like a twig, and I'm not really into that stuff.

mulderfox said:
well north is by convention usually on the top of maps like east is to the rigth. may be that is what he meant
the south of the city is a lot of times refered as that same is the north refered as north but we do not use those words for other more accurate pointing. we rather use the numbers of the streets etc
Thanks for clearing it up.:eek:

lavalink said:
My post wasn't meant to be a joke - I really need this stuff. Also, I was wondering how do you ask for "horny goat weed" in Argentina?
To ask for the horny goat weed in Spanish, just say:
¿Puedo tener algunas de las malas hierbas que supuestamente descubierta por el pastor de cabras chino que permita mi novia a empujar el puño en el culo?

lavalink said:
No butt plugs or lube though, this girl is so tiny I would snap her in half like a twig, and I'm not really into that stuff.
You are a very considerate and refined person.

Lee said:
sex.jpg

Which one is talking in that cartoon?

Doesn't really matter I guess. At this point...

¡¡¡¡¡¡ IT'S OOONNNNNNN !!!!!!

lavalink said:
Items for the bedroom? Not looking for too much, just some simple stuff... maybe some massage oils, ostrich feathers, toys, etc... Also like those scented massage candles - the ones where you light them and the wax becomes massage oil.

Need to try to get this stuff today. Any suggestions for where I can go? Thanks!

sophiejones.com

or there's a gallery on santa fe and rodriguez peña called leonardo da vinci, and there's a sex shop on the upper flor

I have yet to meet any argentine that is in the delivery sector that either knows how to read a map , knows the cardinal points or can judge distances. Honest truth

Fabe, are you talking about finding the g-spot, or did you mean to post on the other thread?

lavalink said:
Really with the gay jokes? Mitch, don't worry, when I want you to talk I'll let you know. So shut your mouth and wait for your cue.

Thanks Citygirl and Napoleon, for the advice. :) No butt plugs or lube though, this girl is so tiny I would snap her in half like a twig, and I'm not really into that stuff.

It was not a gay joke. I just thought that you, coming on a public forum to talk about those type of things painted you as someone in desperate need of sexual attention or a weird hope that you might get someone to talk about this subject for cheap thrills. It´s obvious you could google that type of product. So I tried to guess what you really need from a women, sorry if I was wrong. Maybe try a double ender to share?

Back