It's SUPER SUNDAY!!!

A&A

Registered
C'mon people, sure we are 4500 miles away, I can barely detect the faint aroma of buffalo wings, and there is no blue cheese dipping sauce to be found (except maybe a Jumbo).

But not a single post about Super Sunday?!!!

Is it going to be "Grande Ben's" 3rd anillo? I am sure most Argentines are rooting for the Packers since the team is owned by "the common people" and they share an affinity and love for all things cheese.

I wanna know if we will get the same commercials?

PhilipDT said:
The benefit of living in Argentina is that here we don't even have to pretend to care.

X2
(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
No

Not caring?!!! The US Embassy will have someone at the gate today collecting US passports for those not caring!

@PhilipDT et al. The not caring has nothing to do with distance. No doubt you did not care prior to moving to Argentina, and would not care if you lived in Dallas. Fair enough. But I have several Argentine and non-American friends here who invited me to watch the "Super Bowl". It's an event the world over. To deny it is just being contrarian to try and prove a point to Americans, or friends back home. ("I am above your silly games"). It's big. I could care less about the Oscars, but to ignore them (and their impact is miniscule compared to the Super Bowl) because I "only watches Romanian indie films"...is stubborn for stubborns sake.

And 4.5 million "wings" is not something to ignore.

I love football (sigh..but as a Bills fan, it's brought me nothing but years of pain:mad:) but won't be in town tonight to watch the game with everyone. i assume Sugar will be packed and they have wings if you are craving them:)

I cant wait for the game..... SUPER BOWL SUNDAY BABY!!!!!!

The day is finally here! I've got my fridge stocked full of beer and my taco/nacho bar all set up for tonight. Very excited to watch my beloved Packers beat the pants off of the Steelers. GO PACK GO!!!

Hey, yeah, go PACK! I'm (sob) a Patriots' fan but if they can't be there, then I'm all for GB.

My two favorite teams are da Bears and whoever is playing Green Bay.:D

(I was born and grew up in Illinois and lived in Chicago for ten years prior to moving SOTB.)

Back