Jail Sentences For Derogatory Comments On The Web.?

I do not like the law, at all. Although I find some comments on the web, especially from Clarin y La Nacion very offensive and violent.

And I m not talking of "la conchuda", "la yegua", "los KKs", not even "asesina" when Nisman. Im talking of what the law refers, for example, very offensive comments when the gay marriage law, or when something with Timmerman, "judio de mierda", or for example xenophobic comments against bolivians and paraguayans, or even poor argentine people that are accused of getting pregnant to recieve a plan.
I deeply believe that, as they are so violent and extreme, as they are so full of fury and resentment, they are paid. No one in right mind can write such things.

They are all, in different levels, very discriminatory.

If you want to find segregation nowadays, you just have to go and read Clarin y La Nacion comments.

Guess Locutorios will go big to make Anonymous Comments :D New Business Opty.

Guess Readers Comments to media articles will be subject to imprisonment if deemed discriminatory...?? Also Twitter comments will be subject to review by a Morality Anti discrimination Police like in Iran..?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/iran-blog/2014/jun/19/iran-morality-police-patrol

Macri will use the new censorship law to shut down left wing publications once he initiates Dirty War II.

Remembering Argentina’s Dirty War & Effects on the Press

Matias and Bajo will be imprisoned in slave factories in Southern Patagonia assembling air conditioners for Perma-Tourists for comments they made in 2015!

EP-150509395.jpg

Since Peronism was originally based on the racist fascism ideology shouldn't all Peronist organizations and publications be banned?

http://www.jstor.org/stable/2130025?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Madrid-Francisco-Franco-Hector-Campora_CLAIMA20130616_0066_17.jpg

Clearly this wacko proposal is all part of their scorched earth policy which they'll try to rush through the house, just before someone shouts "Last one out switch off the lights!"

So much for freedom of speech. Jails will be pretty crowded if this initiative comes true. I heard that Evo did something similar sometime ago, regarding derogatory comments in the social networks.

Back