Japanese Inn Buenos Aires

Maybe the hosts or even the guests might like to offer one a puertas cerradas event. What would be a polite way to suggest it Mr HA?

Do you wanting to be invited in for some food? I think it is possible if the invitee is guest at the japanese Inn. I would investigate if possible for you and let you know..

I don't mean to demean what you found. Some parts of it do sound lovely but as far as cheapness is concerned it's not that much cheaper than renting a full apartment for 600. All I'm saying is if you really like the idea of community cooking then go for it. If it's cost then it's pretty much not such a great deal.

I don't mean to demean what you found. Some parts of it do sound lovely but as far as cheapness is concerned it's not that much cheaper than renting a full apartment for 600. All I'm saying is if you really like the idea of community cooking then go for it. If it's cost then it's pretty much not such a great deal.

The received e-mails from the proprietor saz that if more than 1 month stay, the private room with bath/shower can be lowered to US$12.00 a day!..That sum is way less then the US$600 first seen at the adverts in the Japanese web. Besides, there are lots of them beautiful Nipponese young girls changing faces every 3~4 days being told..I might even get lucky.!

Some older residents ( lenght wise living in Bs As ) suppose to be very street wise and always willing to help in navigating the city. I also do my own paleotic healthy cooking by myself then having all cooking ware and utensils at my disposal would come very convenient for me.

No hussle in doin' the rental agreement,the deposits,cleaning fees etc. However, first have to be placed inhouse then decide if the place is appropriate for me but just reading the back packers blogs whom have stayed there, they all comment that the place is very comfortable.

Back