Japanese Yuko Hair Straightening.

nlaruccia

Registered
Hi, are there any ladies that have found a place that does Japanese hair straigtening Yuko system? Some peluquerias claim to but it turns out to be L'oreol.

Hi there,

As far as I know there are a few people who do Japanese hair straightening but only one lady in the middle of nowhere who does Yuko in Argentina-according to my ¨straightening¨ hairdresser- as these treatments happen to be pricey down here and it's so hard to get the products.

I personally have my own hair straightened once or twice a year with a certified CHI hairdresser who's in charge of their training courses at the CHI local representative's centre and to be honest I'm quite happy with the results. I couldn't tell you whether she's fluent in English though as we communicate in Spanish.

I get my hair straightened since like 3 years ago! actually got it done last night (3 days without washing my hair :p), and I have A LOT of hair and the length is little below my shoulders, it cost me 500 pesos... but i forget about it until April/May. :) Its in Belgrano, pm me if you need their number.

I get my hair straightened since like 3 years ago! actually got it done last night (3 days without washing my hair :p), and I have A LOT of hair and the length is little below my shoulders, it cost me 500 pesos... but i forget about it until April/May. :) Its in Belgrano, pm me if you need their number.
Is it the Japanese ionic system though? Is it the one on Cabildo?

Can you post the name and address of where you got it done? Keep us informed of the results after washing your hair.

Hi, I've been getting the korean straightening method called "magic straight" for years now, with permanent results.

You have plenty korean hair salons in the flores "avellaneda" area, avellaneda and nazca

Back