Job Advice

davenporte

Registered
Hi all,

I studied abroad in Buenos Aires last spring, and I would love to move back after I graduate from university in a few months. What is some advice you all have regarding jobs for Americans in BA?

Thanks!

Forget it !
Unless you get a job with an American company that will pay you in U.S.dollars, it's unlikely that you will be able to earn enough money to survive..

Hi all,

I studied abroad in Buenos Aires last spring, and I would love to move back after I graduate from university in a few months. What is some advice you all have regarding jobs for Americans in BA?

Thanks!

I depends on what your degree is in. But it would be very difficult at this time to come down and look for a job. I suggest looking via the United States.

Did your study in BsAs include a work placement? If so, that would be a place to start. Are your achievements in BsAS included in your LinkedIn profile?

Get active on social media. open a fan page and advertise via fb ads to businesses you seek. get active on Linked.in. apply on linked.in. you must have a dni and ability with Spanish.

Back