Job For Israeli Living In Argentina

nicolassakowicz

Registered
hi to all!
my girlfriend is israeli and shes living with me in argentina,for now almost 3 years and shes struggling to find a permanent job
do any of you know any place where she can ask or you know anyone that needs someone?
she speaks hebrew and spanish,and shes 25 years old,we live in congreso
email me if you want [email protected]
thanks!
hola,mi novia es israeli y anda buscando un trabajo permanente,tiene 25 años,habla hebreo y español
alguien conoce donde puede preguntar o alguien que ande necesitando gente?
gracias
nicolas
mi mail es [email protected]

No leads for you, but 100% I can say that's all about your network of people here. I don't know if she is practising her religion or not but certainly the more societies she can join or religious organisations she can attend will help. Basically people are suspicious here about hiring people they don't know, you need to build trust via networking to get work. If being from Israel is something she can promote amongst people who share that or share a religion in common then I'd say that's her best chance? Gotta exploit that network. Asking for a job on an anonymous web forum will get a bit of encouragement but limited results.

A DNI will help also.

Jewish community in Buenos Aires is about as close knit as it can get. Really, really surprised she has not connected. Think most of my friends here are Jewish. Tell her to bang on the old Rabbi's door and get with the program.

Back