Job opportunity | US Native Sr. Copy Editor

gusgoldman

Registered
Hi! My name is Gustavo Goldman, founding Partner at TRUE Human Connections. I am leading a talent acquisition process for a Sr. Copy Editor for Nodus Company.

We are seeking US native experienced writers and/or editors to curate, create and top-edit descriptions covering Digital Marketing topics.The ideal candidate will have majored in journalism, digital media or a related field and 2 years’ experience in copy editing with a focus on online Marketing/advertising. Must be able to write succinctly, objectively and accurately under deadline pressure, to handle a variety of subject areas in an effective, efficient manner and to adjust to a tight, well-defined editorial style & tone of voice are essential skills for the role.
Also, it is necessary to have excellent editorial judgment, a keen editorial eye and be technically savvy.

What do we offer you?
Our main assets are our employees and we care for their well-being. We work in a hybrid way, mainly remotely, but we also own an office space. We reimburse their online expenses and they enjoy a meals-service benefit from the comfort of their own home at 100%.

Rest is essential: all our employees enjoy 15 working days of vacation, one day off during their birthday month, as well as the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. In addition, we provide OSDE 360 as health coverage for each employee and their family group.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] with your resume attached.

Thanks a lot!

Gus.

Back