José Luis Espert asked to imprison or shoot the Mapuches

Redpossum

Registered
Folks in this particular subreddit tend to be a touch on the conservative side to begin with, but when it comes to the subject of the Mapuche, they go overboard. To be honest, I have yet to hear any argentino say anything sympathetic about the Mapuche. Now, I'm not passing judgement. Just observing...

President Boric next door in Chile , thought because he was a leftist the Mapuches would love him. Not true, he had to call back the Army to control the upsurge same as Piñera did...!

"Touch on the conservative side"

That's being kind, after five minutes on that Reddit sub you've be forgiven for thinking Hitler had succeeded in escaping to Argentina and establishing the Forth Reich here in Argentina.

Lol. It’s definitely a very nationalist subreddit also. There was a thread recently about how the reason Argentines cook their meat all well done is because it’s higher quality than beef in the US/Europe. That the reason we cook meat rare/medium is because we have low quality meat. I love Argentine parilla and am not here to hate. But the exact opposite is true. Plus most of the high end steak houses here recommend medium rare commonly for good cuts .

Back