Journalism Internships?

sarahhuc

Registered
Hello,

I'm a professional journalist and Global Studies master's degree candidate who will be studying at FLACSO Buenos Aires from August-December as part of my program at Humboldt University Berlin. I'm looking to gain some journalism experience during my time in BA and have been searching for internships (unpaid) to no avail. My Spanish is intermediate, so I'm basically limited to English langauge publications, such as the Buenos Aires Herald or The Argentine Indipendent. The latter has announced that it is not currently taking interns in 2014. I have worked as an editor and freelance arts and culture contributor for Time Out New York, Metropolis Magazine, The New York Observer among other publications, so I hope I will be able to find some sort of opportunity.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help and I look forward to learning about Buenos Aires through this group!

Best,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
Please send me an email at ginger at santelmoproductions dot com with a sample of your writing, I have an internship open for a film blog in English.

Back