Just arrived

Laura111

Registered
Hi everyone. My name is Laura, Im French and about to enjoy my first professional experience, here in BA (ill stay 18 months).
As Ill be working, Im trying to find activities to meet people. I had two other foreign experiences, in the US (California and Arizona), but I was studying so meeting people was way easier. Id love to attend cultural events here, or even play some music.

Cheers everyone, hope to hear from you!

Bonjour Laura et bienvenue !

Cela me fait plaisir de voir des français sur le forum. Pour toute question, n'hésite pas à me contacter, habitant ici depuis +8 ans, je commence à connaitre les us et coutumes, de même que les astuces, du pays (je navigue pas mal dans les milieux culturels également).
Tu peux également activer ta fonction de messages privés.

Hi Laura!
I guess you'll start a VIE experience?
I am from BA but I lived in France for 6 years, 3,5 in Paris.
Hope to hear from you soon! Do not hesitate to pm me.
A bientôt!
Julio

Hi Laura,
I just landed 3 days ago myself and will be here for possibly several years teaching English and potentially joining the private sector too.

Will you be at the meet up on Wed I plan on being there as well

Best of luck here
Karl

Hey Laura!

Welcome to Buenos Aires! I'm Brazilian and arrived here 3 months ago... hope you enjoy the city! You should come to the Wednesday meetings, my first one was last week, really cool! Going to this week's as well, hope to see you there!

Cintia.

Back