Just arrived

Hey everyone- I'm from Wisconsin, but have relatives in MD- does that count? Haha...anyway I'm 23 and ironicly enough have a bachelors in French...so am here to work on my spanish, also don't know too many people and am currently staying in Palermo. I would love to meet up sometime! Let me know --Kate

If you guys decide to meet up sometime...let me know!

I´m another bachelor´s in spanish in her early 20´s girl. :)

Hi I've been in BsAs for a little over three weeks with just as much time working on Spanish. I'm not from MD but lived for 16 years in DC.

Anybody want to meet in Palermo Friday or Saturday night? We can go from El Taller right on Plaza Serrano and go from there. I haven't been out a lot since I got here but looking forward to making new friends.

Chau,

Ted

I was going to suggest meeting up in Palermo or somewhere tonight - if anyone is interested, let me know and we can figure something out

Is this an all American affair? If not I'd like to come along too... I'm British but lived for a few years in Canada, which is (though they're loathe to admit it) almost a part of the States.

Ted suggested meeting up at El Taller at Plaza Serrano. This sounds good to me. So for anyone (American, Brit, doesn't matter) who wants to have a drink and meet some new people, come to El Taller at...10 pm?? I'm open to time change - if this is too early, let me know!

I'm good for 10pm at El Taller. Can always get food around there.

My number is 15 5756 1218.

Cheers,

Ted

PS - El Taller has a good number of tables outside overlooking the lively Plaza Serrano. With the nice weather I haven't seen anyone sitting inside.

hey all- i'm in for meeting up- where will people be coming from to go over there? are you already in palermo, etc. later

I'm already in Palermo and I'm walking. Kate where are you coming from?

Or the other option if folks want to eat is we can meet to eat first then sort it out from there. I've been craving pizza lately and io te amasso on Plazo Palermo Viejo is suppose to be good. Anybody?

Review by a blogger here and review on Guía Oleo here.

Call, SMS, or communicate by this forum later?

I'm in Palermo as well, Malabia y Charcas, I would probably be up for dinner but don't have my cellphone situation sorted out yet...I have a meeting in Recoleta at 5 but should be back here at 7 or something and am up for whatever after that

Back