Kleenex With Lotion

pitipur

Registered
Hi all, I realize this is extremely trivial, but I woke up with a nasty cold, which for me means going through 1-2 boxes of kleenex in the next 2 days, and I always relied on my handy puffs plus lotion back in the states in these situations to avoid the pain associated with going through 1-2 boxes of kleenex in 2 days haha. Does anyone know if they make anything similar here? I don't recall seeing it anywhere in the past, but figured i'd ask anyway.

Thanks!

I haven't seen anything. I would just put chapstick all around nose and mouth, that seems to help prevent my face from cracking and falling on the floor. Chapstick stings less than most lotions. I miss puffs plus, too.

You could try the decongestivo nasal from farmacity (little pink box), then you won't need all the tissues.

The fancy boxes of Kleenex available in Disco and Carrefours all say they are scented and have lotion. I always assumed that's why they cost more!

I am also a Kleenex snob, so I feel your pain! I haven't found any with lotion here (the scented ones are just scented, regular Kleenex , but there is a Kleenex Dermaseda that is made with some silk that doesn't hurt your nose! I recently got over a bad cold and went through a number of boxes. They are of course more expensive than regular tissues, but not ridiculously so. They don't have them at every store, but they are in a white box with pink designs on it. Totally worth it, your nose will thank you!

I'm a Kleenex snob as well. I was in shock when I realized the limited availability of quality tissues. However I ended up finding a fairly decent option. Now for that cold of yours? Someone mentioned Dermaseda... I know what you're looking for since I use those as well. Dermaseda seems to be as close as it gets. It's just a typical square box with Dermaseda written in pink. I don't think you will find a better option.

Are they easy to find?

Sure, in any place that sells seeds, organic food, etc.

Also you can take the leaves directly from the Eucalyptus tree (not sure if they are easy to find in Capital though, maybe in los Bosques de Palermo).

I'll take a pic of the tree + leaves tomorrow

I'm a Kleenex snob as well. I was in shock when I realized the limited availability of quality tissues. However I ended up finding a fairly decent option. Now for that cold of yours? Someone mentioned Dermaseda... I know what you're looking for since I use those as well. Dermaseda seems to be as close as it gets. It's just a typical square box with Dermaseda written in pink. I don't think you will find a better option.

Thanks all! Yes, I bought the Dermoseda and am quite pleased, especially compared to the other quite rough tissues I've been used to here. At the carrefour, they were only about 2 pesos more than the regular Kleenex, but the box also has about half the amount, so I guess that makes them twice as expensive haha. But definitely worth the extra cost in this case to save my nose! I'll go back to the regular tissues once this thing passes.

I'm also glad to see that several others agreed with me on the importance of a nice, soft tissue in the midst of a health crisis :)

Back