La Bomba Monday Night

LaBanda

Registered
So everyone is telling me that you HAVE to go to La Bomba Del Tiempo. I was wondering if anyone wanted to go tomorrow night. It starts at 8 at Ciudad Cultural Konex I think. Have to get there early for tickets though. Anyone think they might want to join?

I went to see them at Konex last year. The stage is in the big yard outside of the building, so getting tickets is not a problem - they sell them to anyone who shows up. When you got the tickets there is a big line to get in, but the show and the atmosphere is very well worth it.

La Bomba del Tiempo at Ciudad Cultural Konex [Argentina's Travel Guide]

oh yeah I went in 2008 and it was suuuper divertido! Even if you don't buy tickets and just hang out outside it's still so fun! I'm interested in going...

first week in BA, just didn't want to open a new thread to say hi. I'm also interested in joining you guys

Hey,

I think we're going to grab a drink at emergente bar on Gallo y Corrientes at 7 and then head over to Ciudad Cultural Konex for La Bomba if you would like to meet up with us. We'll most likely be the out of place couple speaking mostly english. Just shoot me an email if we'll be seeing you there.

-DJ
[email protected]

Back