La Presidenta

You are wrong here. I know almost all the federal civil judges in this country. Only one ask me for a bribe. I asked for a dismiss trial. She invented 3 fake criminal cases and she fined me in 50.000 pesos. Seems that all the cases against me are being dismissed.

Really? You mean boring like Enrom or boring like the massive destruction weapong that Irak never had?

Just imagine - or extrapolate - what things would look like if Argentina had anything close to the amount of Enron-level companies in the first place. Or with respect to Iraq, if Argentina had anything approaching the US's military might.

Or just flip the scenario and imagine what the U.S. would look like, with Argentina-style government and culture.

Now wake up and snap out of the cold sweat. It was just a nightmare.

Surely the USA is no paradise, but compared to here... well, in many respects it is.

You can't tell me Rob Ford is boring. It doesn't get more entertaining.

I wasn't the one to claim that Canada's political scandals were boring. I just pointed out that the nickname used was meant to correlate to Canada, not the U.S.

But I hardly think that the drug addiction of a mayor holds a candle to the circus that is Argentine politics.

Really? You mean boring like Enrom or boring like the massive destruction weapong that Irak never had?
Surely you can't be talking about these....
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

You are wrong here. I know almost all the federal civil judges in this country. Only one ask me for a bribe. I asked for a dismiss trial. She invented 3 fake criminal cases and she fined me in 50.000 pesos. Seems that all the cases against me are being dismissed.

While that is all very well and good, I'm curious - what percentage of them accepted the bribes that you offered?

(j/k obviously - but you have to admit that would be much more telling. It's a bit like dating - it's your job to initiate!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Articles 0
V Expat Life 13
Back