La Salada

rihornos said:
Hi I woudn`t go to La Salada it is not safe for what I heard. But I went to calle Avellaneda (Rivadavia and Nazca) and found excellent clothes I went to a place called Sans Doute that has a webpage and found very good things at half the price but you have to buy 3 things (eg trousers, t shirt and skirt) and is very good quality. It is possible to go to Carabobo station by subway and then take a bus along Rivadavia and Sans Doute has a webpage but I wouldn`t go to La Salada.
greetings
Reina

Or you can take the train to the Flores station and then its only a few blocks walking.

I really don`t think there are good quality clothes in La Salada but in Flores there are many some of them not so good and some other are really good so though I don`t like the place a lot I decided to go and give it a try! and it was a good idea! and I will go back in some time.. I found a dress I have seen before at 350 pesos the same one at 130 pesos I tried the dress and it was the same of course in an outlet far from downtown the price is not the same.
Reina

Anyway living in Monserrat I have the subway on Lima and is the best way for me to go but thank you.
Reina

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rich One Expat Life 15
Back