Ladies' Hair Stylist Who Can Do Color Correction Needed!!

annamaria

Registered
Hello ladies!

I had the great idea of walking into a hair salon and getting some highlights. Needless to say, my hair looks awfully brassy and I need to find someone who can fix it. Does anyone know someone who does color correction/highlights?

Thanks!!

Hi Anna,

I know a lady from Ireland, she is fabulous and all the expats go to her . she does it at her home. hair cut, color correction, etc . she is too good and has more than 20 years of experience. I will message you here email on PM. Cheers

I read several positive reviews about Toro Hair Lab in Palermo (Medrano 1877) but I haven't yet had the chance to try it. The guy speaks Italian, English and Spanish and spent several years working in London. His FB page disappeared, though. You might want to give him a call before heading there. I remember it was closed on Mondays, but worked pretty long hours (11AM-10PM)

Every time I read these posts I miss the Days of Ryan...
anyone know what he's up to or if he will ever return to once again rescue the dye jobs of the women of BA?

Hello ladies!

I had the great idea of walking into a hair salon and getting some highlights. Needless to say, my hair looks awfully brassy and I need to find someone who can fix it. Does anyone know someone who does color correction/highlights?

Thanks!!

Oh, how I understand u! Had the same sh%t happened to me last year. I see Linda of Linda Salon. Find her on the Facebook. She is sweedish, worked in Barcelona and does an excellent job. Her phone number is 11 52652888.

Oh, how I understand u! Had the same sh%t happened to me last year. I see Linda of Linda Salon. Find her on the Facebook. She is sweedish, worked in Barcelona and does an excellent job. Her phone number is 11 52652888.
I also go to Linda, she is good! Just wanted to correct the phone number, it is 11 5465 2888.

Thank you ladies for the information!!! I know mine it's a trivial situation but it is awesome to have so many people helping you out with stuff like this. Thanks!!!

Back