Laptops being confiscated at US airports

Penis pumpers and extenders? Geeze that's a sign of being REALLY secured. These people need help anyways. If you can't get a REAL sexual partner, or do it without the aid of "toys," you DO have SERIOUS issues. I'm outta here, this discussion has hit an all-time low on the stupidity list.

"Mike1" said:
Penis pumpers and extenders?  Geeze that's a sign of being REALLY secured.  These people need help anyways. If you can't get a REAL sexual partner, or do it without the aid of "toys," you DO have SERIOUS issues.  I'm outta here, this discussion has hit an all-time low on the stupidity list.
I can hardly believe that this is for real but then I remember this is the brilliant brainiacs at Homeland Security in the cutting edge land of the major thinkers - the USA - the same group that has 5 year olds on "No Fly Terrorist Lists". Mike you seem like a nice guy but why get all flustered ?? In reality this is really serious and disturbing, they wanna take "sex toys" and such away for security reasons !?!?! Give me an effing break, George Orwell is SPINNING in his grave - what's next with these insane control freak fascists... KEEP YOUR EFFING NOSE OUT OF OUR BUSINESS YOU NAZI WANNA BE'S !!! Holy sh*t, what will these twisted freaks think of next.......

Back