Large bottles of ibuprofen

I don't think they sell them like that here. Medicines here seem to follow the European practice of small quantities in bubble foil rather than the USA model of having bottles of 100 available at most supermarkets.

It's also comparatively expensive here and very cheap in the UK: every time I visit I bring loads of packs of Ibuprofen to give away to friends.

"New metabolic findings revealed that banana metabolites potentially mimic how ibuprofen works to reduce pain and swelling, and how they help the immune system function effectively..."

Banana metabolites, or the products of metabolism, seem to limit the expression of COX-2 mRNA, the same enzyme targeted by ibuprofen.

"New study by Appalachian Human Performance Laboratory finds banana compounds act as COX-2 inhibitor"

"New metabolic findings revealed that banana metabolites potentially mimic how ibuprofen works to reduce pain and swelling, and how they help the immune system function effectively..."

Banana metabolites, or the products of metabolism, seem to limit the expression of COX-2 mRNA, the same enzyme targeted by ibuprofen.

"New study by Appalachian Human Performance Laboratory finds banana compounds act as COX-2 inhibitor"
So, your opinion is I eat bananas instead of ibuprofen? Exactly how many bananas is the equivalent of 600 mg of ibuprofen in your scientific research?

Back