Large room for rent fr. Nov 15th-Barrio Norte

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricri58

Registered
Large room for rent .
From Nov 15th
Stylish Flat: 70 m2 very sunny “category”flat (with small balcony and terraza)
10th floor(last floor),contrafrente. spacious living room
Upscale Barrio Norte area, security 24h, night watcher,one block from Subway Pueyrredon (Avenida Santa Fe # Av Pueyrredon)All services included: Wi-Fi,Cable TV.DVD and A/C in the room(cooler/heat). Price:500 US dollars/ month. Bills included. I'm looking for a clean, respectful and rational person. Spanish and English spoken

Send a PM: [email protected]

El departamento no da a la calle, es un contrafrente de 70 m2, esta en el ultimo piso de un edificio en Barrio Norte. Hay mucho sol con una pequeña terraza. Aire acondicionado/ calefaccion en el salon. Hay TV con cable y video lector DVD. Wi Fi.
Departamento a una cuadra del Subte Pueyrredon (av santa Fe y Pueyrredon) A la noche hay vigilencia.
Busco a alguien independiente, responsable, no fumador(a)

Well, I'm not Cri, but from reading I see that this year you get the whole apartment by yourself. Last year there was a flatmate.

Fifi and Mini: That s true..from now on..the whole apartment is for rent

cricri58 said:
Fifi and Mini: That s true..from now on..the whole apartment is for rent

This makes Fifi's question even more valid. A room last year for 900, the entire flat this year for $500?

I'm lost.... interested, but lost.
:p

RobeartoNYC said:
This makes Fifi's question even more valid. A room last year for 900, the entire flat this year for $500?

The difference is $900 pesos per month last year for a room versus $500 dollars for the entire apartment now. A year ago the exchange rate was not the same as it is today (closer to 3.3 to one?). It is understandable that the rent is now quoted in dollars!

Yes, fifi, you did read correctly. & it was a good thing you asked because now Cri can correct his ad to say APARTMENT for rent instead of just a room.

So, if last year you could rent one room for AR$900peso which at let's say 3.5 one, last year that was +/- US$260 (that's just about half of US$500, right?) This year, you get the whole apartment to yourself for US$500, without the flatmate.

Anyway, fifi, are you interested in renting the apartment? Why don't you get in touch with Cri & discuss the terms, etc.

RobeartoNYC said:

Last year the ad specified that AR$900 (+/- US$250, or 1/2 of US$500) was for a shared apartment. You rent one of the two rooms. This year the whole flat is US$500.

Not so difficult if we use the currency denominations. I get lost if we just use "$" with out clarifying which "$" it is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back