lawyer advice

nikad said:
In defense of my poor Argentine fellows ( both male and female ) I can only say that of course there are freaks, just like anywhere else . ...
True. And true, too, that -- in my very limited experience, and perhaps influenced by my Argentine friends and cousins -- I really don't see any more here than elsewhere. I'm not certain of the origin of the reputation that Argentines, or porteños at the least, suffer in some circles for being psychotic or hysterical, but I haven't found it to be justified.

RWS said:
True. And true, too, that -- in my very limited experience, and perhaps influenced by my Argentine friends and cousins -- I really don't see any more here than elsewhere. I'm not certain of the origin of the reputation that Argentines, or porteños at the least, suffer in some circles for being psychotic or hysterical, but I haven't found it to be justified.

Try breaking up with a Portena or finding a girl that won't look in your compu, celphone or personal papers when you are asleep

BlahBlah said:
Bizarre indeed. Where did you meet him?
Back in the day having intl penpals was the thing ( yes, this makes me look old, there was no internet ) I had around 20 penpals from different countries, all very nice people, I am still in touch with a few of them.

erindanelle said:
does that really matter?? Why did you ask that? There have been other threads about expats with hysterical Argentine boyfriends/girlfriends.
I don't see any significance in Vo being a European or an Asian national living in Europe? Would being Asian make her more vulnerable to shacking up with a the wrong type of person? :confused:

THANK YOU for saying that! I dont see the importance of that either, are american or european famous for their 6th sense?? and by the way im not asian, im from geneva, my father is from geneva and my mum is from milano, we don t own a chinese restaurant :eek:! I used to live and work in NY n took a long vacation in argentina!!

RWS said:
Interesting, "vo". I'm certain that we all feel sorry for you in your situation. Odd, though, that you've fallen into this situation in a way that few Europeans or Americans ever would. Might you be an Asian only living in Europe?

actually im 100% european, and this guy ex gfriend was american, working in finance ... so i dont think u have to be from an underdeveloped country or from a low background to end up in this situations...freaks s r known for being able to appear absolutely normal when they decide too!

That's fine, "vo"; and from a very human (and humane) standpoint, it would have been fine, too, had you been Asian. I simply would have had additional and peculiar insight into your situation in the latter instance, as I have as a lawyer helped several Asian women pro bono in somewhat similar situations here in the States.

The question remains, why would you move in with a guy after barely knowing him?

BlahBlah said:
Why do your friends talk to him if they know that the the guy has issues?

because he is so rude n persisting in his stalking that u cant just shut up...now we have all blocked him from FB/smallworld all the internet stuffs...but he knows names of our friends etc so he can go on forever

It all depends on your friends, if they stop talking to him it won't work

BlahBlah said:
The question remains, why would you move in with a guy after barely knowing him?

well i know..that was my mistake, but In the beginning i liked him and seemed perfectly normal, his family is normal....It was my unexperience, it was like " lets try n see if it works.." well now i ve learned the lesson

Back