lawyers or people good with law

rob1252

Registered
Hello, i'm looking for a lawyer or someone who knows about the law in the US, I need to get a power of attorney for someone back home, and have some questions, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello. Do you want an Argentine lawyer who knows about American law? or are you looking for a lawyer in the USA?Please advise.

well for me it doesn't matter, as long as they can make me a power of attorney valid in the state of virginia, if an Argentinan lawyer knows how to do this, than that would work also, or if someone knows how to do this who isn't a lawyer, that would also be helpful

Hi,does anyone know what is a usual price for a lawyer or notary for creating a company (one S.A. with 2 persons and 10.000 Pesos capital) here in Argentina ?? Because I have spoken with some Argentinian lawyers but often - in fact you are a foreigner - you will pay to much in my eyes. bye schef4711

"schef4711" said:
Hi,does anyone know what is a usual price for a lawyer or notary for creating a company (one S.A. with 2 persons and 10.000 Pesos capital) here in Argentina ?? Because I have spoken with some Argentinian lawyers but often - in fact you are a foreigner - you will pay to much in my eyes. bye schef4711
how much is too much?

"TatanBsAs" said:
how much is too much?

I had some which want 10.000 Pesos or more for the total work. For less I can make a company in Europe or US too :) As I know from the past the costs for a S.A. are arround 1200 to 1500 Pesos for taxes, books, etc. Maybe a little bit higher now. Please correct me if I am wrong.So depending on the time of need and if it will done by a lawyer (abogado) or notary (escribano) the price grows up but surely not for 8000 Pesos or more.bye schef4711

"schef4711" said:
how much is too much?

I had some which want 10.000 Pesos or more for the total work. For less I can make a company in Europe or US too :)
As I know from the past the costs for a S.A. are arround 1200 to 1500 Pesos for taxes, books, etc. Maybe a little bit higher now. Please correct me if I am wrong.
So depending on the time of need and if it will done by a lawyer (abogado) or notary (escribano) the price grows up but surely not for 8000 Pesos or more.
bye schef4711
8.000 or 10.000 is too expensive just to set up a "regular", local company. The price will vary for example if you have a foreign company and you want your foreign company to be a shareholder of the local company. That would require additional work.

hi,no it should be a regular company (with 2 foreign person as owner) but nothing more special. So there should not be many additional work and only the theme for insurance, etc. for the foreign persons should be a little bit more of work.

I think in total a subscription should be less than 5000 pesos (depending on the work and time table). Less time will be even more expensive :)
bye schef

Schef, for the incorporation of a S.A. expect to pay around ar$ 4000 (maximum ar$ 6000).

Back