Lazaro Baez Arrested, Perez Gadin Arrested... Who's Next ?

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Lazaro Baez arrested at the San Fernando airport.
They didn't know where he was going on his private plane.
They were afraid that he might escape.
(I don't think he was going to Disneyworld.)
Also arrested his accountant Perez Gadin.
I wonder who could be next ???

http://www.clarin.co...1553245048.html

I just checked out the Buenos Aires Herald. I have the same question, now, as before i tried to do some research........... Who they?

I watching it on the news now.. Woooo Whoooo the the axes are falling. Choro.. choro... choro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he was literally in his plane about to depart, he would have had to file a flight plan to leave from San Fernando airport. The flight plan would have details such as the destination and expected time enroute.

I just hope they spill there guts on the Ksters clan. Cant wait to see that! Lil Maxi doing 20 years of hard labor in the new Macri correctional facilities. OK I know I am dreaming.

I watch the news here to help with my Spanish but I am bored of the news now, as it is all negative and the past 2 weeks I have seen people getting arrested, motochorros, abogados, car crashes...one crashing into a guy, corruption stories, robberies etc etc..I do not even need to translate any new words now as I know them all when I see them on say tn.noticias....even when it rains here they go on about the bad weather every 5 minutes. I don't mind the rains if it is still 20 degrees lol..I am from the UK rain doesn't bother me...of course I prefer the sun.

If he was literally in his plane about to depart, he would have had to file a flight plan to leave from San Fernando airport. The flight plan would have details such as the destination and expected time enroute.

That applies to law abiding citizens. If you're the type who steals million of U$D you can bribe people left & right & get away with anything.

I watch the news here to help with my Spanish but I am bored of the news now, as it is all negative and the past 2 weeks I have seen people getting arrested, motochorros, abogados, car crashes...one crashing into a guy, corruption stories, robberies etc etc..I do not even need to translate any new words now as I know them all when I see them on say tn.noticias....even when it rains here they go on about the bad weather every 5 minutes. I don't mind the rains if it is still 20 degrees lol..I am from the UK rain doesn't bother me...of course I prefer the sun.

You must have thought you were coming to the Paris of the South. Sorry mate, welcome to Latin America -- a couple of countries that are doing ok surrounded by a shit tonne of corruption, violence, extreme poverty, and injustice.

Back