Learning Spanish

clumsygringa said:
I have the Bueno, entonces... Spanish Class application on my phone. It's geared to teaching Argentine Spanish and its hilarious. Obviously its not the only thing you need to pick up the language. I would also suggest language exchanges...I know some people advertise that on Craigslist as they are trying to learn English. You meet for coffee or a walk, and you speak half the time in English and half the time in Spanish. Good luck!

Thanks, a bunch. I'm using Bueno, Entonces... now and it's helping a lot. I can't afford private lessons, or even a daily class, so I really appreciate that BE isn't too expensive.

I might try those coffee walks you're talking about, and I think I heard of something called Spanglish where the do something similar at local pubs.

either way, I think I can make it with this. Thanks guys.

I'm cheap, so I'm using Bueno, Entonces too. I like it a lot as a supplement to regular conversation, but you're never going to really learn until you start using Spanish. So try to meet/live with Spanish speakers, or I guess you could get a tutor if you can afford it.

They also have classes at the university you can probably enroll in.

Back