Leaving Argentina: The Great Escape

I feel bad for old Rob, I'll likely end up volunteering and voting for Olivia Chow, all signs point to her sweeping I'm thankfully.

For all the trouble he's brought, judging by the little I keep track of, His Potheadedness's policies were - for the most part - actually pretty sensible.

I've found a ticket for 11,000 ARS but the travel agency needs to confirm the booking tomorrow, otherwise the next available flight is 13,000 ARS. I can get the flight for 11,000 ARS if I can find someone who will take the cash in USD or ARS for it, since using the blue rate is cheaper than paying in USD cash (1,500 USD v.s. 11,000 ARS).
I don't know if you realize it, but it is often cheaper to buy a Round Trip ticket than a one way, and just not use the return. I found R/T tickets to YYZ leaving in the next two weeks for 8,076 pesos if issuing them in Argentina, or $785 if issuing them in the US

Duplicate

ARbound, just remembered that an old acquaintance's son going to Alaska doing the Salmon fishing ( Commercially ) one summer
and he came back loaded with greens ! Best to go there for the summer, ( make good money fast ) He made like US$30k going on
fishing boat ! And if wanting to make more, the Crab boat pays way more, I hear...Just a suggestion so you can make money fast for your next step relocating to AU or Japan or anywhere else!

Congratulations on finding your way out after all the challenges you've endured. Although the stress cannot have been pleasant, you've clearly gained a lot from your time in BA, even if it was just a better appreciation of your capabilities of endurance and the benefits of some added thoroughness in your preparation.

I'm sure that your next move abroad, no matter where it is to, will be very successful as a result of what you've gained from these challenges. That is worth something.

Great advice from Greg as always when it comes to flight info. That's a big savings.

Good luck on your next journey!

Back