Legit camera shop?

TarHeelBluze

Registered
I lost my camera the other day and am in search of another. Can anyone recommend a legit photography/camera shop to me? I want to discuss the differences in the cameras with someone who knows more than the price.

Also, I go to Cartagena, Colombia in 2 weeks for a visit. Is it worth it to wait and buy a camera there? To save money, I mean.

Thanks for your help.

John

I think that your best bet would be to do the research online so you can read customer reviews instead of the opinions of sales people. www.[B]dpreview[/B].com is a good sight to get all the information that you need.

Depending on how soon you want the camera, I would wait until you visit Columbia (can you bring me back some coffee, I will make it worth your while!) and once there compare it to the prices that you find on Mercardo Libre in Argentina. Retail stores here are really price prohibitive for electronics.

Hope this helps.

go to Cosentino. Just google it , it is the most important one in BA

Taking in account that customs do not check very tight to 'turist' buying outside you save the 50+% customs fee you will always pay here unless you buy it in mercadolibre who brought the camera under the table.

Back