Lesbian looking for other lesbians dating argentines to compare notes.

nolonelyplanet said:
im sorry to hear that but :( that's violence too, and you shouldnt accept it.

between 20 and 36% of the women in Argentina had been part of home violence.

just in capital federal, between 2009 and 2011 more than 10.700 women called the authorities for violence acts against em.
No do not get me wrong .. my husband is one of the nicest people I have met in my life and I know many.. He just swears ALLOT and I cannot stand swearing.. I am not used to it.. he does not abuse me.. but I guess rather himself:rolleyes:

steveinbsas said:
Even though I am heterosexual I hope this will help:

At the age of 56 I did go to one "psychotherapy" session with my 41 year old Argentine girlfriend. She had been seeing the same therapist for ten years.

What I can say about "cultural differences" I observed during the session is that it is "acceptable" to express one's feelings with concomitant actions. If you feel like being violent its not necessarily "bad" to be violent.

According to my girlfriend, the purpose of psychotherapy here is to understand why she behaved violently.

When I realized this (while the session was still in progress) my instant response was to flee, and that's exactly what I did.

Unfortunately, a key was required to open the door to the building so I had to wait for my (soon to be ex) girlfriend and the therapist to descend seven floors and unlock the door.

Fortunately there was a bus stop in front of the building so she could return to her 80 year old parent's apartment where she also lived with her 50 year old sister.

Later, in the last message she left on my voice mail, she said that she was only violent because I was first violent with her.

I was as violent as any of the dozens of flowers I bought during our relationship. I only regret that she didn't throw flowers at me. They wouldn't have drawn blood or damaged the new floors of my temporarily rented apartment.

Sorry to say (and generalize across genders), but Argentines have a propensity to be abusive when they think they have the upper hand...especially if "the loved one" is a foreigner.

A good mate of mine and your fellow countryman American, had joined the Marines after splitting up from his Argentine wife

Back