Lets try this again

EvanB

Registered
I've gotten a ton of nice comments saying how cute she is, but no followups from anyone who is interested. I'm leaving BA on the 15th of June. If you have any ideas of what I can do with her if no one takes her, which looks like is going to be the case, please let me know, getting urgent.

Anyone have any information on the organization who cares for the cats in the Botanical Garden?

Attachments

• DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0146.jpg
    DSC_0146.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 20
There's the Botanical Garden and the Recoleta Cemetery. Both places feed the cats, but I think that it's a bit of "Lord of the Flies" in those places by the looks of some of the cats in the cemetery.

Does your cat know Krav Maga? Does it watch the "Bourne" movies and meow "Yeah, I can do that."

If not, you might worry a bit about the little furball.

EvanB said:
I've gotten a ton of nice comments saying how cute she is, but no followups from anyone who is interested. I'm leaving BA on the 15th of June. If you have any ideas of what I can do with her if no one takes her, which looks like is going to be the case, please let me know, .
</p>

I suppose you could always hop out of a taxi, outside a bar in Palermo and put the cat on the street and, before you run back into the taxi and drive away, say that you are leaving Buenos Aires and need someone to take it.

Hey - why are you all staring at me in that strange way?

Okay - I'll get my coat...

I understand that the chinese restaurants are always looking for cats.:eek:

Take her to a veterinarian or a pet care / pet wash place -- they may take her. There's one near us that might take in cats, not sure, never asked -- corner of Ortega y Gasset and Arce

thanks pauper, appreciate it...and, tangobob, cmon that was just cheesy

I'd love to take her, but in the past it was impossible to keep the cat from eating the dog food, and the dog from eating the cat shit. ;-)

Back