Let's Un-Cancel Coffee Chat!

camel

Registered
The weather looks nice again for Tuesday! So I'm gonna be at the usual coffee chat location, Starbucks at Alto Palermo Mall, around 4:30pm on Tuesday. And rumor has it that one of the original Coffee Chat founders (hint: she's female) will be there after 5pm.

I nominate John Doe as a special Guest Host.
I'll probably make it.

The weather looks nice again for Tuesday! So I'm gonna be at the usual coffee chat location, Starbucks at Alto Palermo Mall, around 4:30pm on Tuesday. And rumor has it that one of the original Coffee Chat founders (hint: she's female) will be there after 5pm.

And I won't be back till next month! Damn!

Pass my apologies to Mystery Guest M, please.

(Is she just on a visit, or does this portend a return?)

are there ever coffee chats in zona norte? like Pilar ish?

Pilar is too far away and it is mostly a family-expat area that rarely meet outside the school system.
We have, from time to time, chats in Zona Norte (anywhere between Belgrano and San Isidro) but we are just a small bunch so we don't meet regularly.
Meetings downtown are usually most varied with long-term expats, regular tourists, random tourist, professionals just arrived and looking to connect and meet other expats, etc.

Camel, welcome back, glad to see you again , please convey our welcome to the Mystery Female Guest :rolleyes:
I wish I could be there but will be away until later that day, Gracielle confirmed that she won`t be there either.

Most encouraging that members can`t miss one Coffee Chat (Shat :D )

Coffee Chat, tomorrow !!! Come early, stay late !!!
Will GMA be there ? OMG !!!

See you all later today, around 4:30pm, at Starbucks Alto Palermo, at the outside table, hopefully under the shade. If you happen to show up early, grab the big table in the covered area outside.

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ExNHrtNLNkp

Dear all,

It has been a pleasure to meet you all in Starbucks on Tuesdays btw 4.30 and 7.30. I hope we can have some newcomers to BA. It is interesting to hear interesting life experiences and exchange support and tips while we go through culture shock... I am still going through reverse culture shock...:)
Warmly,
Dr Pat

Back