Letting out a flat on Airbnb platform-payout related questions

medialuna

Registered
Does anyone know how Airbnb handles the payout to the property owners who list their properties located in Argentina?

In the scenario where the property is listed on airbnb Argentina and the owner has foreign currency bank account OUTSIDE of Argentina. Can you choose a foreign bank account for example an USD bank account in USA when set up the payment structure with Airbnb? Or it has to be a bank account IN Argentina and you will receive Pesos Argentinos as the payout? Thanks in advance for any insight/experience sharing

Does anyone know how Airbnb handles the payout to the property owners who list their properties located in Argentina?

In the scenario where the property is listed on airbnb Argentina and the owner has foreign currency bank account OUTSIDE of Argentina. Can you choose a foreign bank account for example an USD bank account in USA when set up the payment structure with Airbnb? Or it has to be a bank account IN Argentina and you will receive Pesos Argentinos as the payout? Thanks in advance for any insight/experience sharing
I have an AirBnB in BA, and receive payments in USD to my account in USA, no matter the currency paid by the renter. In general, renters pay in their home currency and owners receive in their home currency..

I have an AirBnB in BA, and receive payments in USD to my account in USA, no matter the currency paid by the renter. In general, renters pay in their home currency and owners receive in their home currency..
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Back