Life in Hurlingham

Jump in with the futbol straight away, great way to meet people and if you end up with 30 year old somethings, there is quite a big chance you'll meet your first friends for the little ones.

I'm in Palomar near Hurlingham

I have friends who are members there and hurling club (another club founded by Irish immigrants who played hurling ; ) an ancient irish sport)

The clubs are great and a good spot for mate if nothing else. Definitely wait until you get here and check facilities and prices.

Best of luck!

Waves - Hi Neighbors! I'm actually in paso del rey so not that far at all from Hurlingham.

Does anyone know what the membership fee is for Hurlingham? I was pondering looking into it. We're pretty busy with life here but it would be nice to have a place to go for dinners and take clients when they are in town, etc.

Hi Ben
Nice to meet you! I am from Blella Vista my self!! also Expat with argentine parents.
What part of Bella Vista r you? I though I was the only Yankee around.. thats why everybody nicknamed me like that!!
Been here since I was a litlle kid with my family. Its a great place to grow up and make friends!! In fact, I used to play rugby in regatas when I was 15.

Kinda nice to know that I'm not the only expat in the area! I'm in Ciudad Jardín (between El Palomar and Hurlingham).

Back