Life in Provinces Recommendations

Robert8808

Registered
Could anyone recommend relatively safe provinces to live in around BA please? we initially plan to stay in CABA until we find a more comfortable out of town experience, I'm not sure if it's ok for me to ask this next question here in this site & if not please contact me & I will remove the post, are there any other Argentina Forums out there that cater to the whole of the country & not just BA?, i have searched & failed to find any? thank you!

basically barrios starting from nunez until Nordelta are pretty safe and "richy"/pricy places.

The most beautiful small town I have seen is Pigüé. In Saavedra Partido in the south west of Buenos Aires province. If I ever wanted to live outside of CABA, that's where I would go.

The most beautiful small town I have seen is Pigüé. In Saavedra Partido in the south west of Buenos Aires province. If I ever wanted to live outside of CABA, that's where I would go.
Sounds great thank you, Pique has 'Piqued' my interest now...sorry my crap sense of humor :rolleyes:

Do you mean Provinces as in self-governing states that make up the country of Argentina? Or are you looking for barrios and communities closer to the capital? Provincia de Buenos Aires surrounds the capital and is bigger than many other countries. There are many jolly nice and reasonably safe provinces throughout Argentina.

It would be discourteous to the owner of this site to recommend other similar sites here especially since the membership here whilst concentrated in the capital is countrywide. If you really want to find them you'll need to sharpen your search skills and/or venture into places like Instagram and Facebook.

There are also nationality based sites for expats more generally. I'm British and I know at least one site themed for British people wherever they may be. You'll probably find one for your nationality too.

Back