Like to replace the hair

lingling88

Registered
Like to replace the hair? Like to try all kinds of ornaments are some hair products? If no appropriate cleaning solution, then your scalp will be in a serious imbalance in the metabolism will, with or slow, or the excitement of the situation occurred, thomas sabo
but the scalp will become sensitive and fragile. Traditional conditioner, the effect is largely limited to the surface of stratum corneum, the outer layer of the scalp can ease the problem, and can not repair the scalp natural moisture protective film. Conditioner latest film, the use of innovative conditioner, scalp itself can wake up the function of the damage against external stimuli, the scalp natural moisture protective film to help seal in moisture, allowing the scalp to maintain balance. 2. Massage - the most important acupuncture points to master if you have a baby, we must do when the baby started to massage his scalp! Only in this way, the hair can look shiny clean. However, even starting from now, not too late! Especially the "snow" swirling hair fluttering down or who, more often need to massage the scalp. But the most important thing is to master one of the wonders - Massage hair with their fingers is attached to the scalp and fingers, thomas sabo online shop back and forth rotation to the entire head is massage. Once every morning and evening, every 10 minutes. There is also a way to be free to do that with both hands the Jiuqi a small strand of hair, gently straighten, do not be too hard, just pull the scalp feeling on it. Benefits of doing so is to increase the head of the blood circulation, reduce dandruff and prevent hair loss, but also against excessive pressure caused by migraine! 3. Shampoo may be sensitive to the source if the skin is very sensitive person, personal care products that smell may be unnecessary. ghd pretty in pink Because in her hair when the smell may irritate the skin, which is a lot of people just "soft spot", could see the skin itchy rashes occur state. At the same time, it is easy to foaming shampoo, because it contains a large number of surfactants, or foaming agents, de-

A "Chinese" is better than what my mom used to say: "Chinaman". Or the argentine "ponja" (mixed up "japon", the term argentinians use for all East Asians, interchangeable with "chino") . I met a Chinese-American a few weeks ago who asked me what "ponja" meant, because she kept hearing it on the street and thought it was common expression like "like", "well", "so", etc. I had to discretely break it to her, and after 15 seconds she broke out in a large laugh.

Back