Liposuction

Can you please PM me who you finally used? I'm doing the research part now...

First of all, you should never go to a centro de estetica to get work done or any place that tries to hook in tourists. They're often irresponsible and charge too much. Only go to a board certified plastic surgeon. A woman from Spain died in the private clinic of a plastic surgeon last year because he wasn't certified and he was alone with her and there was no anesthesiologist nearby. A serious doctor will operate on you in a clinic or hospital. I had work done with Dr. Repetti and was operated on in Clinica Bazterrica. The service was excellent and I had a private room. Dr. Repetti's fees were very reasonable, he was very honest about what the risks are, what I can expect and many years later I still go in once a year for a check-up.

If you get lipo plan on going back to work after several days or even a week. You'll be in a lot of pain and very swollen and wrapped in bandages. You won't want to move. Physical activity can be resumed after a month.

Here's Dr. Repetti's website and it's in English. But shop around and see who you like best.
http://www.plasticae...g/index_eng.htm

Dr. Repetti is a very well respected doctor, even on the argentine plastic surgery forum. I would totally recommend him.

As well as others

Dr. Colombo (clinica van thienen)
Dr. Juan Pavani (L'image estetica)
Dr. Abulafia
Dr. Schenone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
perry Expat Life 1
A Expat Life 25
Back