Living in Palermo - where is the closest, cleanest swimming pool to take my 5 month old twins?

kbinder

Registered
My husband and I would love to take our babies "swimming" (ie, hold them in the pool :). Where is the best place to take them that allows you to pay for a daily visit? Thank you!

Club de Amigos is great...I haven’t been there in ages, but it’s nice and not pricey. I came as a guest, but I think even membership is reasonable. Assuming you live full time in Palermo, it’s quite close to you and will likely save your sanity with infant twins in the summer!

Thank you @mmoon! Do you know if they have daily rates? Not looking to get a full time membership (yet .. :)

They definitely have daily rates - my in-laws will often bring their grandchildren there for a day out!

Update: Our family just tried going here today. They do NOT accept guests (non-members) for a daily rates for use of the POOL. They do for the club, but not for the pool. Hoping this can help other families who are trying to take their kids to a pool this summer.

Try the bathtub in your apartment. If they can sit, they'll have a ball splashing with a few toys. Their skin won't be exposed to chlorine or sun inside. There will be plenty of time for pools.

Back