Local porteño - info

BA_local

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm a local porteño currently living in Buenos Aires, Palermo. It would be nice chat with y'all and if someone needs advice/info on anything, I'd be glad to help you since my brother owns a Travel Agency, so I have lots of info on Buenos Aires :).

Yesterday I found this website and I thought it would be a great idea to meet with expats. I lived in the States for five years and I really miss my friends over there. I had a great time, everyone was really fun and kind.

If you want we can chat and maybe meet up in the meetings organized by the website.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TTYL.

Mariano.

Mariano,
I just arrived here in BA (Palermo) from New York last week and would love to meet up at some point. Perhaps later this week, Thursday evening for a coffee or glass of wine?

BA_Local - sounds like you spent time in the southern US. It's not too often you see someone use "y'all" on this forum. I grew up in the south myself.

Hah, not really, a few months in Texas. I spent most of my time on the East Coast. New Hampshire and New York.

Would be nice to meet up or chat since I miss many things from the states.

Mariano.

i'm glad, that makes two of us - I grew up in South Carolina and have found myself teaching several porteños its use.

Back