Locating cueva

blarrow

Registered
Hey folks,

New to the forum, and to Buenos Aires! Amazed at all the great content which is on here.

What's the safest way for an ex-pat to locate a safe cueva for converting from crypto USDT into Pesos? Around the San Telmo area if possible.

I'm wary of picking the wrong place and walking into a dangerous situation, would appreciate any advice.

Thanks everyone!

If you want a safe place why anywhere in San Telmo that place is a hell hole the only place in BA I've been robbed with a gun to my head. I'd feel a lot safer at a place off Florida street on a weekday

Fair point, I am currently located here for work. Is there anywhere off Florida street you'd recommend for USDT in particular?

Fair point, I am currently located here for work. Is there anywhere off Florida street you'd recommend for USDT in particular?

Sorry I really don't know anything about crypto but I've been staying in nice hotels in the microcentro my time here and all of them are happy to change dollars at a great rate in a secure room so if no one can help you and you have no other option might be worth just walking up to the front desk of any I'd the nicer hotels and asking. It can't hurt if you get no other recommendations

Sorry I really don't know anything about crypto but I've been staying in nice hotels in the microcentro my time here and all of them are happy to change dollars at a great rate in a secure room so if no one can help you and you have no other option might be worth just walking up to the front desk of any I'd the nicer hotels and asking. It can't hurt if you get no other recommendations
That is good advice in itself mate. Thanks for the recommendation, I wouldn't have thought to ask in a hotel. Appreciate the suggestion :)

Hey folks,

New to the forum, and to Buenos Aires! Amazed at all the great content which is on here.

What's the safest way for an ex-pat to locate a safe cueva for converting from crypto USDT into Pesos? Around the San Telmo area if possible.

I'm wary of picking the wrong place and walking into a dangerous situation, would appreciate any advice.

Thanks everyone!
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone!

Stop. This is NOT a big deal. If you need to change dollars and pesos.....there are locations all over the city. Many are centered on Florida St. This is NOT an unsafe area. Do not over-dramatize the conversion process. Once you have lived here awhile you will find the place you are most comfortable at. On Florida..you will not find a big difference in conversion rates between dealers. You will also find locations that specialize in transfers and payments....and that convert money, all over the city. Florida St has 'touts'....don't be afraid of them. It is the way business is done. Remember to negotiate. Enjoy it.q

Back