Long Term Apartment Available (1 Year) Vicente Lopez

GeorgeAus

Registered
Hey all,

Mid March we will be putting up our Apartment for rent long term, most likely a year long lease as we are heading to Australia. I have attached the Floor Plan for those whom may be interested. Fully Furnished, One block from the Paseo de la Costa en Vicente Lopez. Brand New apartment complex, 24 hour on Site Security, Designated Parking, Very well equipped Gym, Separate Sauna for Men, Separate Sauna for Women and a Mixed. Spa / Jacuzzi, Scottish Shower, Putting Green, Childrens Play Centre, Gourmet Room, Salon de Fiestas, Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool. Currently they are fitting out a Working Space with Computers for the stay at homers and if I have forgotten something I will add later.

6 Blocks from the Vicente Lopez Train Station, 2 blocks from the Quinta Presidential Ideal for when you want to bang your pots and pans. Colectivo numbers 168 and 29 half a block walk. Beside the Complex literally at your door.

Oh and Brand New furniture / Muebles, Microwave, Brand New Fridge and Whirpool Washing Machine...Onsite Laundry with Washing Machines and Dryers also but with 3 Towers on the same complex not Ideal.

Please inquire only if your seriously interested as the price not may be suitable for all!

Thanks

George

Attachments

• Apartment Layout.gif
    Apartment Layout.gif
    96.1 KB · Views: 47
Gee, I have been living real bare-bones here this time in comparison to that description. Not ungrateful, just saying.
Thought it was well, but now see just was overpaying for a lacking place. Looks like it's time to finally move.
I'm sure the price it out of my league. Just wanted to say, nice place (from description at least).
Good luck and safe trip to Aussie. I enjoyed Australia, even in the cities too felt peaceful and nice enough.

Thanks Argento, It really is a Beautiful Apartment, with Amazing views, and situated in a Quite Beautiful Neighbourhood. I have pictures of the Apartment internally, and will take some pictures of the Amenities in the next day or so. However, unable to post on here as the size of the photos are larger then permitted My girlfriend bought it thinking we would stay in Buenos Aires for a lot longer, though with my inability to find a job, I managed to twist her hand into moving to Australia for a year long trial run.

If anybody knows of someone looking for a great Long Term Apartment please feel free to share my email. gparevski (at) gmail.com and we can discuss $$

Couple Comments/ Questions...

I do not have 'permission' to open the layout you attached, can you switch that on your end?

How many bedrooms and what size is the bed in there right now?

How bad is the traffic at 8am an 6 or 7pm on the Panamerican leaving the city, i.e. from Vicente Lopez - Going to Pilar? Could you estimate the time it would take to drive to Pilar if you have ever gone out that way?

I start an MBA program at Universidad Austral (IAE) Feb 4th and will be in AR on January 3nd 2013. By mid march I may be looking for a location closer to the City rather than in Pilar, but the commute is my biggest concern.

1) I do not have 'permission' to open the layout you attached, can you switch that on your end?
2) How many bedrooms and what size is the bed in there right now?
3) How bad is the traffic at 8am an 6 or 7pm on the Panamerican leaving the city, i.e. from Vicente Lopez - Going to Pilar? Could you estimate the time it would take to drive to Pilar if you have ever gone out that way?

Question One, I can't answer, The attachment has been downloaded 26 times so far by others, and in my settings all is enabled so perhaps its from the moderators end.

Question Two, Its a brand new Queen size bed in the Master Bedroom from Bedtime, Top of the range! so if you go on there website pick out the most expensive thats the one you will be sleeping on. Its a Two Bedroom Apartment

Question Three, Google maps has it at 42 kilometers from the Apartment to the Uni, My Girlfriend is on the Panamericana daily and does no less then 100km/h but a rough estimate since nothing is ever perfect here would be one hour more or less to work and back, as the traffic is always coming into the city as your heading out, and vice versa.

Perhaps you could pm me or email me and I could forward you the layout if your having problems, as anything that is posted on here has to go through the moderators and I might not get the post until a few days have past...

Btw the price as I mentioned before is not convenient for all. But negotiable. Just to put it into perspective, I was renting a studio in palermo hollywood for U$1,000 and it was just a studio with nothing extra, and f all inside to cook with...

Here is the link to our Zonaprop advert for anyone that may be interested. 10,000 including expenses

http://aviso.zonaprop.com.ar/2955381-avenida-del-libertador-1700-vicente-lopez-vicente-lopez-bsas-gba-zona-norte

Back