Looking for a 1 bedroom furnished apartment

duggie

Registered
Dear Expat Community,

I'm a 37-year-old Canadian digital nomad looking for a furnished 1-bedroom apartment in starting on May 1, ideally. I've been living in Buenos Aires for the last 6 months. I'm open to all kinds of areas in CABA, including but definitely not limited to Saavedra, Nuñez, Belgrano, Palermo, Recoleta, Caballito, Chacarita, Colegiales, etc. I'd like to stay for a year, but I'm happy to work on a 3-month or 6-month basis as well. I don't smoke, drink, or party and I'm quite clean and tidy. I'm looking for a place that does not have a lot of traffic/neighbour noise, since I work from home a lot. A washing machine would be amazing as well :)

Feel free to comment or DM if you have any leads.

Thanks!

Duggan

Last edited:
hello duggie, can't help with the apartment but i will be coming there as a digital nomad myself planning at least a year to stay, how did you manage the visa situation because digital nomad visa seems useless as its 180 days or am i wrong? thanks

hello duggie, can't help with the apartment but i will be coming there as a digital nomad myself planning at least a year to stay, how did you manage the visa situation because digital nomad visa seems useless as its 180 days or am i wrong? thanks
Hey Ozgur! I do not recommend applying for the digital nomad visa, it is a poorly management program with little to no benefit - more of a gimmick. If you can get a tourist visa upon entry, I'd recommend doing that and renewing it within the country, or by exiting and re-entering at the 90-day mark.

Hey Ozgur! I do not recommend applying for the digital nomad visa, it is a poorly management program with little to no benefit - more of a gimmick. If you can get a tourist visa upon entry, I'd recommend doing that and renewing it within the country, or by exiting and re-entering at the 90-day mark.
poorly managed* program

Thanks duggie, yeah i see no one is joining that program because i saw zero reports from people with experience after months of my research. Yes i'll have the tourist visa for 3 months and extend it for another 3 ; thats where my concern starts because i'm worried if they dont allow me back in after i go to uruguay or brazil to reset my visa.
For the apartment:
zonaprop.com.ar/departamentos-alquiler-temporal-capital-federal.html

Dear Expat Community,

I'm a 37-year-old Canadian digital nomad looking for a furnished 1-bedroom apartment in starting on May 1, ideally. I've been living in Buenos Aires for the last 6 months. I'm open to all kinds of areas in CABA, including but definitely not limited to Saavedra, Nuñez, Belgrano, Palermo, Recoleta, Caballito, Chacarita, Colegiales, etc. I'd like to stay for a year, but I'm happy to work on a 3-month or 6-month basis as well. I don't smoke, drink, or party and I'm quite clean and tidy. I'm looking for a place that does not have a lot of traffic/neighbour noise, since I work from home a lot. A washing machine would be amazing as well :)

Feel free to comment or DM if you have any leads.

Thanks!

Duggan

Hi Duggan, how are you? I have a apartment for rent in Almagro, border of Palermo, 35sqm. 3 Months, June July August. Can send you more info if your interested.

All the best,
Henrik

Back