Looking for a 1BR rent for one year

French jurist

Registered
Hi everybody,

Looking for a close friend (Australian woman, non smoker) a 1 bedroom furnished apartment in the "classic" barrios (all along the Subte D line mainly) for one year (can be two times 6 months obviously) and starting from the 17th of january.

Obviously trying to find the perfect balance between budget considerations & safety (would be great to find something around 500USD but I'm not too much up to date with latest rental fees).

I can vouch for her & back her up, etc. Eventually, 6 months could be paid in advance if this lowers the price.

Thanks

try this site. You can tell them you are send by me. I can recommend them.

I think it would be quite hard to find a 1 bedroom much less a studio for only $500 a month Furnished in a classic barrio (without garantia?). 400-500 seems to be the going rate for a room rental/shared piso in these neighborhoods.

I would start looking in Nuñez and the less expensive parts of Belgrano if that price is not so flexible. Perhaps other neighborhoods that are safe but not necessarily on the D-line. Almagro, Colegiales, etc... Perhaps a studio would be appealing to her as well.

I found a studio/monoambiente in Recoleta for this price but I was extremely lucky finding it through a friend of a friend and getting a reduced rate. Explore personal connections/ask around.

Good luck to your friend!!

Back