looking for a church

When I was working in the US, I found the same thing. In smaller towns they would try to recuit me before discovering I was only around for a few days.

I would usually ask them if they knew of any Druze churches around, that always stumped them, until someone in Toledo, Ohio, actually knew of several local Druze churches - Toledo, apparently, being home to many Lebanese and Syrian immigrants.

RR

Hi there,

I realise this was posted a while back but hopefully it may still be helpful. We run an English-speaking church gathering at the church we attend, the San Andres Presbyterian church in Belgrano, every other Sunday at 19.30. It is called 'The Well'.

For more information please visit www.facebook.com/thewellbsas and www.thewellbsas.wordpress.com, or email us at [email protected]

We hope to see you soon!

Hello,

On Tucumán 2024 (near Junin) there is a "Kingdom Hall" which has services in English, Portuguese, French, Sign Language (Argentine), Guarani and [of course] Spanish.

English meetings are held on Sunday at 11:00am

Many expats attend there (Canadian, American, African, Australian) as well as locals who've learned English, I'd say around 60-70 people in total. They get a lot of visitors and tourists, so they're used to people of all denominations dropping in (even those of non-Christian faiths).

Regards,
Moe

Hi there,

I don´t know if this will still be useful but we organise an English-speaking church/christian gathering in the form of a low-key service. We meet every other Sunday in the San Andres Presbyterian church on Mendoza and Conesa in Belgrano, Capital Federal (near the subte stop ´Juramento´on the D line).

For more info visit:

facebook.com/thewellbsas
thewellbsas.wordpress.com

or email us at [email protected]

Hope to see you soon!

Back