Looking for a decent and experienced architect for home renovation

Luis +5491134247659

He has done several entire buildings for me that are tremendously successful high end Airbnbs, my own personal residence, a former Russian ambassadors residence in Zona Norte, a entire three floor bar/boliche in Palermo, among many other projects successfully planned and executed. He does much of the work himself and has access to all subcontractors and unlimited numbers of cheap laborers.
Many thanks! Will be in contact with him.

My nephew Brian and his girlfriend Lara do this kind of jobs.
She is a certified UBA architect, and my nephew is months away from getting his diploma at the UBA.
Brian was born in California in 1992 and speaks some english. They both live here in CABA.
They are now finishing a big remodeling job in Floresta, and did an Ice Cream Parlor not too long
ago; and they were recently offered a job in Mercedes I think.
Hi Henry! Many thanks for the information. I would like to have their contact for further consideration.

I would not recommend someone get into the Airbnb game now; most of the market is saturated. A few years ago the cost to renovate and outfit real estate was only a fraction of what it costs today. Operating expenses (gas, electricity, internet, water, ABL, etc etc ) have gone way up.
A very interesting comment. While the prices of built houses stays fixed (priced in dollars), you can get around this by building new when the brecha is large. A shame I wasn't around to take more advantage of that during Alberto's administration. With the brecha so small, better to wait on building anything. Now perhaps would be a good time to get some land... there's rarely a brecha to take advantage of since it's fixed in USD but I wonder if more discounts are to be had with todays environment.

Back