Looking for a good "closed-door" restaraunt?

Hey, I don't think this is a closed door proper, but it only has like 6 tables, reservation only, and the food was really nice http://www.brotesdelalma.webs.com/ The restaurant is in an old house in Bajo Belgrano, the owner is always on the floor, and the chef loves to come talk to you. Let me know what you think.

NOLA Buenos Aires is my new project! It'll be a closed door open on Saturday nights seating 10. A menu of New Orleans & French cuisine will be served with a touch of Mexican flavor. Hope to see some of you there!

Palermo, 200 pesos buys you four courses with wine pairing. The fireplace is getting installed NOW, finally, and then we'll be open to the public. Thanks Argento!

Reactions: tez
I went to Casa Mun a while back and loved it! Another really fun evening is The Argentine Experience. They have a cool new space in Palermo Hollywood, it's a great way to meet people and the food is really delicious!

I would add my vote to I Latina. It is fabulous and actually has Latin American food. Mostly Columbian. Some of the best seafood I have had in BsAs. They were in Bariloche for 4 years and just moved here.

Back