Looking for a good personal trainer

Barbarella_in_BA

Registered
Hi Guys

I am a 34yr female looking for a good qualified English speaking personal trainer to help me get back into shape. Not sure if this is a difficult ask, but thought I'd ask you lovely people if you could recommend anyone. Im looking to do cardio and weights training but only enough to drop some timber and get toned. I dont want to look like a body builder, but I want someone who will push me. I am looking to join the Wellclub in Salgero so would be ace if they are able to work out of any gym. Again not sure if that's doable over here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've been with my trainer for almost 2 years. He's very knowledgeable and speaks perfect English. His name is Adrian and his email is adrian_functionaltrainer [at ] live.com.ar

I second the recommendation for Thuy. I've been seeing her to try and lose some weight and get toned and am now in double figures for Kilo weightloss and was told by all how transformed I was last I went home.

Thank you guys. All very useful Info Appreciate it and will check out all avenues. Wish me luck as operation get buff is underway :)

Back