Looking For A Hair Colorist/ Stylist

I recommend Javier Arabia. I hadn't gotten my hair cut in at least a year, and i really needed someone who could give me some style. It Was a Monday so the salon was closed, but Javier saw me later that day in his person salon apartment. He did a great Job and I really feel like a new person!

After seeing a lot of brassy hair, I was looking for a place that used the same dye - Revlon, that my salon in the States used. I found 1...1! after months of wandering around keeping an eye out for Revlon signs in the windows. The colorists at this salon matched my color perfectly: Branka Gomezelj, Libertador 902. I didn't have any issues and had Branka as well as a guy color my hair. Any salon here that I've been to separately charges for shampoo, conditioner, and drying with a comb vs. a brush (more). That was a surprise to me. Goodluck!

Terrie Orr is the best on offer in BA right now.

https://www.facebook.com/BaHairdresser

if you want a rec of one who is mean but will get the job done, and you go blonde, and you are not afraid to be really persistent about her using toner, pm me and shoush

i just went for this mysterious banado/shock de kertaina. apparently i have to wait 48 hours to know whats up....

How did the shock de keratina turn out?

Back