Looking for a job in Buenos Aires

afonso

Registered
Hi there,I've moved to BA quite recently due to familiar reasons - my wife is working for an Argentinean company and she was asked to move here. We were both working in London before.I'm now job hunting in the marketing and advertising industries. I have seven years Account handling experience within respected Digital and Integrated agencies in Portugal and London.
Aside from client facing and account administration skills, I have sound business development experience and enjoy everyday challenges as part of my role. I have managed projects from initial client contact briefing through delivery including: website built, development and maintenance; email marketing; e-newsletters; online advertising; press, poster and outdoor; sponsorship and
event management; direct mail. I’m a self-motivated individual with good organisational skills and demonstrable ability to successfully lead projects.
If you know of anything or someone that may point me to the right direction, that you be much appreciated.Cheers!

Hello and Welcome!I was wondering.. with your experience and your organizational skills have you ever thought going independent ? There is a Huge Market in Argentina, and your target could be "us"! Expats!Just sharing a thought...Good luck in your job hunt!

Hi afonsoWhere did you work in London? Might be able to point you in the right direction, I'm working in a media agency over here, recently took a transfer from London and my other half is joining me shortly and will be looking at ABL & BTL agencies. If you have fluent spanish and solid experience I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for you. Send me a private note if you want to get in touch.Suerte
jp

"jp" said:
Hi afonsoWhere did you work in London? Might be able to point you in the right direction, I'm working in a media agency over here, recently took a transfer from London and my other half is joining me shortly and will be looking at ABL & BTL agencies. If you have fluent spanish and solid experience I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for you. Send me a private note if you want to get in touch.Suerte
jp
Hi there JP, Drop me a line or leave your email and I'm happy to have a chat with you.My email is [email protected]!

I have a web-based business in UK and France and am looking for someone who might be able to teach me the basics of webdesign and marketing so that I could access my own site to make changes etc as well as enhance it and make it more visible. If you could come and work in my office in Buenose Aires for anything from a couple of weeks full time to a few hours a day or week part time, that would be fine. I am flexible but would like to start asap. Looking forward to hearing from you. Ruth

Back