Looking For A Migration Lawyer! Need Help To Get A Residency

Bajo, thriving and excelling at putting hookers and criminals from other countries on the streets of Argentina.

I jest actually because I am not entirely comfortable attacking his work record on a forum where many do not know him. There are two sides to every story and all that.

You can find Celano at Mercadolibre:
http://profesional.m...aciones-dni-_JM

However your second statement is an accurate and only you asserts that. Clarification: you do not know me. You are just upset with my replies in the forum because you disagree with my politic opinions and I show over and over your ignorancy on the local law, history and facts. Very low from you.

Its not imperative to know someone to recognise rudeness, petulance, arrogance and general lack of empathy.

Maybe its not your political views that riles others here so much as your total lack of balance ie if macro and cfk act in the same way macri = bad cfk = not bad, your histeria ie 'macri is a dictator' (thus is associated with videla etc) and your patronising arrogant self righteous tone to anyone who disagrees with you.

I find it reprehensible to attack Dr Rubilar for his work based purely on hearsay, especially in a public forum.

I cant see where anyone is attacking his work (unless we include professional manner)

I finally called Dr. Celano because I sent him an email 10 days ago and he didnt reply. They told me the cost and rentista is between 1500/2000 dollars. Which is way more than I thought. I think I will try to help my boyfriend and see how it goes.

I know he could totally get rentista visa, but the only doubts we have is all the papers he needs to bring from England!

I remember meeting Gabriel in 2011 or close. And he charged me for meeting me. ( Unlike Bajo, who does not charge by the hour). Secondly, Gabriel told the that the only way for me to be a citizen is to apply for residency, be a permanent resident and then wait for another 2 years!

He got his act for citizenship going after doing a "copycat" on BAJO.

And as for ARCA as recommended above, even till today they tell their clients 5 years is the period for citizenship!
I wonder if Gabriel Celano is still telling his clients that "the only way for (a foreigner) to be a citizen is to apply for residency, be a permanent resident and then wait for another two years."

PS: I hope that giving this thread a bump will help Neoperm and others who deisre citizenship in Argentina weigh their options, especially regarding which lawyers to contact and what questions to ask.

Back