looking for a part-time job

adryszy

Registered
Hi everyone! I´m a newcomer in this Forum but not in Argentina. I was born here but lived many years in the United States where I learned and acquired many important skills. I´m fully bilingual, excellent with people, very responsible, creative, sensitive, efficient, and organized. Moreover, I learn very quickly and I´m very independent and reliable. I´m a social worker and a high school teacher but I´m willing to work in other areas since my experience is very broad. I´m open to suggestions and I hope I can be of assistance to any of you.
Nice meeting you all,
Adriana

Hi Adriana, I think it would be good for you to add if you have a DNI and CUIL. There are few job openings for part-time jobs, most of them write part-time, but they request 6 hours of works, This is a trick to do not pay some benefits to the employee. Did you check bumeran and clarin?

adryszy said:
Hi everyone! I´m a newcomer in this Forum but not in Argentina. I was born here but lived many years in the United States where I learned and acquired many important skills. I´m fully bilingual, excellent with people, very responsible, creative, sensitive, efficient, and organized. Moreover, I learn very quickly and I´m very independent and reliable. I´m a social worker and a high school teacher but I´m willing to work in other areas since my experience is very broad. I´m open to suggestions and I hope I can be of assistance to any of you.
Nice meeting you all,
Adriana

Hi Adriana,

I have a client who is looking for a temp receptionist for their office in Centro. The company is a leading Enterprise SW Company. I believe it will be a 3 month gig and could go permanent (if that would be something you would like to do).

Send me a DM and I'll send you some more info.

Jared

Hi Adriana,
Have something in digital marketing that may work.
Send me a private message and I can send you more info.
Maren

Thank you for your answers. I´ll let you all know if something good appears.
Adriana

Back