looking for a running partner

mya11

Registered
Hi,

I'm looking for someone to run with 2-3 times per week. I usually run 3-5 miles (5-8 kilometers) at a 7 minute-per-mile (4.5 minute-per-km) pace. Anyone interested?

I'm interested although your pace may be a bit too fast for me. I haven't run in awhile and probably run about a 9min mile at the moment.
Where are you planning on running?

7andfive, thanks for your reply. I'm new to the area and, so far, I've only been running on the treadmill at a gym nearby. I haven't picked an outdoor route yet and I'm open to suggestions. I know running on the sidewalks along busy streets will be difficult during most of the day, so I'll pick a route along side streets and in and around parks near Barrio Norte and Palermo. Have you found any outdoor routes you like? I would be fine with letting you set the pace. Right now, I'd just like to get to know other runners, so the pace isn't as important.

The best places to run are along Av. Libertador & Alcorte from around Callao to Tagle and then back down looping around the Museo Bellas Artes. Dirt/grass path (and some paved) around a park with plenty of activity to keep it interesting and safe.

Hi there,
I live in barrio norte (Aguero/Santa fe) and i am interesed in your offers of running 3 times a week where ever you want.. Gym or outdoor.

what did you decided finally?
can I join you?

Thanks in advance

Back