Looking For A Spanish Tutor

Jeremie

Registered
Hi everyone.
I've just arrived in Buenos Aires to learn Spanish and hopefully work here for some time.
Could anyone recommend me a private Spanish tutor? I'm beginner.
I live in Recoletta/Palermo.
Thanks a lot
Jeremie

I recently started one-on-one classes again and I've been happy with my tutor. (As have other friends.)

http://www.spanishprof.com/

Don't know if she takes beginners, but her English is darned near perfect, so asking about it in an email to her will not get misunderstood.

Suerte

I am a Spanish teacher since 2000, I ve been teaching, first in San Diego, CA and sice 2005 here in BA, one on one or group lessons. I can send you my Resume. Please cpontact me at [email protected] or 15 61687279. My name is Juliana Grichener. Cheers!

Everytime I see someone ask this question, I have to give a huge thumbs up to Adriana Crom. I have no talent for languages, but she made me a Spanish speaker. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She speaks perfect English, is in a great location in Recoleta and is very reasonably priced.
Best of luck!

[email protected]

My teacher is brilliant, and I have tried a few. Have been working with her for about a year and was actually recommended to me from someone else on this forum. Happy to put anyone in touch just send me a PM.

Those of you who've had private tutors, could you give us an idea of how much they charge for their lessons? I'm also tempted to contact a private tutor but cost is kind of an issue for me so I don't know if it would be better to look for classes.

I have had the same tutor for over a year now and I pay $20 USD per hour, paid into a USD account in Florida. I don't know what he charges in pesos but I think the going rate is about 100 pesos/hour.

At the language schools, private lessons were on average $25-30 USD/hour.

I found the classes at the language schools to be expensive and to be quite demanding in terms of time. They are about $225/week (M-F, four hours a day for a typical program). However, I also went to VOS (in Recoleta) because they were one of the only schools with a less intensive schedule. I went three afternoons a week (3 hours per afternoon) and paid about $100 USD/week.

Just to mention Adriana again. She's a great teacher and definitely has an effective method. The teaching style is very active and she will tailor your lessons to suit your strengths and weaknesses. Also, with plenty of experience, she knows what you need to know straight away and what to you can worry about later.

It's 50 pesos an hour.

Let Señorita Molena guide the way.

48140792 or 1565316950

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/edu/4037152664.html

Back